ThinkDog Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2024 Copa America Futures Betting
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptyApril 21st 2024, 8:13 pm by Ej

» 18 - 8 - 1 L27 ; 10 - 2 - 1 L13 WTA
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 9:50 pm by Ej

» NCAAF Week 3
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 2:24 pm by Ej

» WTA San Diego 9.15
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 15th 2023, 11:13 am by Ej

» 9.14 MLB
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:51 am by Ej

» 9.14 Furry Ballz
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:06 am by Ej

» 9.13 Furry Ballz
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:01 am by Ej

» 9.13 MLB SGP
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptySeptember 13th 2023, 5:19 pm by Ej

» BettingExpert Freelance Articles
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent EmptyApril 13th 2023, 1:00 pm by Ej

They came, they saw
Free counters!
PayPal Safely
Tip Jar Donations
Thank You Gestures

7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent

Go down

Annouced to the Dogs 7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 1:08 am

Ok then, new week, so lets pick it up !! Thumbs To Ya

NL

Mon 7/28 Colorado Rockies
J. Hirsh -111 OVER 9.5 -114
7:05 PM Pittsburgh Pirates
I. Snell +103 UNDER 9.5 +104

Mon 7/28 New York Mets
J. Maine -116 OVER 9 +110
7:10 PM Florida Marlins
R. Nolasco +108 UNDER 9 -120

Mon 7/28 Chicago Cubs
T. Lilly +161 OVER 7.5 -112
8:05 PM Milwaukee Brewers
C. Sabathia -169 UNDER 7.5 +102

Mon 7/28 Cincinnati Reds
J. Cueto +142 OVER 8.5 -119
8:05 PM Houston Astros
R. Oswalt -150 UNDER 8.5 +109

Mon 7/28 Arizona D-Backs
M. Owings +106 OVER 8 +119
10:05 PM San Diego Padres
G. Maddux -114 UNDER 8 -129

Mon 7/28 San Francisco Giants
K. Correia +180 OVER 8 +119
10:10 PM Los Angeles Dodgers
H. Kuroda -191 UNDER 8 -129

AL

Mon 7/28 LAA Angels
Jer. Weaver +148 OVER 9 -104
7:05 PM Boston Red Sox
D. Matsuzaka -156 UNDER 9 -106

Mon 7/28 Baltimore Orioles
J. Guthrie +154 OVER 9 +100
7:05 PM New York Yankees
M. Mussina -162 UNDER 9 -110

Mon 7/28 Tampa Bay Rays
J. Shields +104 OVER 7.5 +102
7:05 PM Toronto Blue Jays
A. Burnett -112 UNDER 7.5 -112

Mon 7/28 Detroit Tigers
K. Rogers -116 OVER 10.5 +100
7:05 PM Cleveland Indians
P. Byrd + +108 UNDER 10.5 -110

Mon 7/28 Seattle Mariners
F. Hernandez -107 OVER 9.5 -118
8:05 PM Texas Rangers
S. Feldman -101 UNDER 9.5 +108

Mon 7/28 Chicago White Sox
M. Buehrle +103 OVER 8.5 -110
8:10 PM Minnesota Twins
K. Slowey -111 UNDER 8.5 +100

Mon 7/28 Kansas City Royals
Z. Greinke +108 OVER 8.5 +119
10:05 PM Oakland Athletics
D. Braden -116 UNDER 8.5 -129
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Number of posts : 6672
Current Locale : Poughkeepsie, NY
Born : Larchmont, NY
Thinkdog Affiliation : Founder of T.D

Back to top Go down

Annouced to the Dogs Re: 7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 2:09 am

Shields at +money looks nice and so does the Under 7.5. Shields has been very succesful against the Blues Jays and i like for him to get the win again. My only problem here is Burnett as he can be poor with his picthing sometimes and Tampa could explore and blow the over.

Baltimore/Yankees looks like a juicy over to me. They just got mashed by the Sox and hey, why the hell won't they take it out on Baltimore and Guthrie.

Pitts/Col Over may also be a good bet as well as both pitchers are poor and have bad ERA against eachother. Snell is so crap and Hirsh aint better, should be a blowen gas can by the sixth.

Looking at those so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 1:39 pm

Ahh the fresh scent of Money! with a twist of Pine!! LoL

Ok then well a couple things to note early on here

Morton for Atlanta, ya know the guys not a complete schlep!! but he hasnt figured out the one ballpark you might want to work on SINCE YOU MAY PITCH THERE A TIME OR TWO!!! Thats HOME!!

0 - 2 In this building with an ERA Reaching for 9!!! And then throw in the fact that Stealing bases on him? Without Mccann? who got knocked pretty good so hell be sitting out for sure!! Going to be Tough to Love on Looper , who we know us nothing more than a .500 pitcher!! Sittin at 9 - 8, and i said it 2 months ago, THATS ALL HELL EVER BE!! But he gets lucky to have a Hurt Chipper and a Hurt Mccann, but keep in mind Looper walked in here last year AND GOT JACKED UP!!! HUGE!!

Ahh man what a horrible game to even have to discuss lol

Now Maine and Nolasco? ok theres a matchup worth discussing, being that ive seen Maine's sort of resurgence and him getting back on track atleast a bit, but with a free swingin Fish team and all the fastballs John Maine throws? and Nolasco doesnt throw lefty last i checked, and until anyone can cool off the Mets? andthe fact that the Mets are 12 - 2 Vs the Fish in this building the last 2 years, and both are easily able to achieve 4 runs each to hit a 9, so that Over is OTB

Well theres no way im layin -140 for the Stros with Oswalt just getting back today, granted hes pitched well vs the reds in his career but Houstons bullpen will see time today, and Cincy is in a fine position to catch a dog today with the way the Houston bats have slowed down!

Well once again, with the Fuckin Momentum i had to see Boston Grab last night? its only fitting the -165 for Boston today with a guy who gives up everything until it comes to scoring!!! Hell load the bases 4 times a game, doesnt give a fuck! you aint scoring!! guys a rock and ill most likely have to throw the FUCKING BOSOX in a Combo damnit, man i hate them!! lol

ok, ironically enough the Combo might be Yanks/Sox both near or above -160 at home! i mean Yanks are still doin fine! Boston grabbed some Mo from not being swept and having their lineup back in tact! so that might open a door to combo city!

And what to do with that 10 in Texas?
Granted any under in Texas is a death wish, but Felix loves shutting Texas down, and Seattle isnt hitting Feldman today! that Under 10 might just creep in as a play, even though its in Texas

Hmm well its early but i want to get some shit on my mind for later, so i figured id write some stuff ! Do some more thinking, get some shit in order and try to knock it out of the park mang! Say Hello Mang

Ciao, ill be back in a few, throw out some thoughts boys, lets break it down and be in the know today!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 4:35 pm

I like Houston alot tonight mang.Oswalt is 19-1 against Cincy. Thumbs To Ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 5:54 pm

yeah i mentioned his success vs the Reds, which is always a factor, im just worried about this being his first App of a Hip Injury and how deep he will go, and -140 to find out is usually not on my list of things to do lol

Anyway, time to get some shit OTB ~~ GIMME A BEAT!! Gimme A Beat

Been talkin to Tommy for a while and i threw my ideas around him and he tends to agree with a few things so we'll see how it goes!

Starting in Combo City W/ the two rivals being in a combo!!

NY Yanks ~ ML -160
Bosox ~ ML 165

Obviously the norm, needing two things to happen to get a decent payout

Ok To Florida i go, and not that its necessairly Monday, although um, it obviously is lol
Im getting the Matchup i have no issue with tossing around runs with Maine and Nolasco and the fact that either/both are susceptable to plenty that these two offenses have to offer

NY Mets / Fla Marlins ~ Over 9

Well i will take a mini risk by taking an under in Texas, i mean as i said Felix doesnt get rattled by this lineup and Seattle cant hit, and i trust Feldmans skills plenty , so i see a 5 - 4 game at worst hopefully!!

Seattle M's / TexasRangers ~ Under 10

And again i think Texas is just a bit too well structured offensively to leave them Off the board at home with a Seattle team that can barely win at home, much less on the road

TexasRangers ~ ML -115

well ive said it before and ill say it again with hopes it keeps working out..... K Slowey is not fadable!! Guy can pitch and he gets a Chisox team and Buehrle and i dont need anyone to play this game with me thanks!!! This is a play strictly out of Fantasy Team Hopes only!!!! I have Them BOTH ON MY ROSTER!!! LOL And i hope they both pitch their ass off on the same field and its 3 - 2 when they leave and their bullpens dont let it fade away!!

Chic Sox / Twinkies ~ Under 8.5

I also think the Rockies and Buccs Offenses are going to be a bit much for Hirsh and Snell to handle today, as neither makes me think under and now i get them both together, so i understand why the 9.5 is sittin there, 5 - 5 is hopefully sitting OTB by the 6th and were not stressin over it, adn both or either of these two gets Spanked!

Col Rockies / Pitt Buccs ~ Over 9.5

Man the Salami is really starting to make my mouth water a bit, because i suspect my matchup with Buehrle and Slowey will get to be 14 - 13 and ill be screwed for even mentioning it lol and its only at 125.5 so i hope to see Seymour crash today!!

Sir Seymour of Salami ~ Over ~ -125.5

Although at first blush that Det Cleve game makes me want to go under that 10.5 im looking at, just because Cleve i dont trust to get 5 and Detroit MAY get 6 off Byrd so 6 - 4 is under, so that game im on the Fence with right now!

Anyway. theres some action OTB i may peek into something or look at my sheets, go have a cigar and think about a few things over the next hour or so, so you may want to check back in! Regardless! Good Fortune to ya mang!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 5:54 pm

The member 'Ej' has done the following action : Roll The Bones

'TEN' :
7/28 ~ Fresh Piney Scent ICONATOR_442d8c67e88936e941fb47aceb6dcea2
Result : 2
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 6:59 pm

GL today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 7:12 pm

GL Ej.Your totals have been money this last week. BigCash Looks like we agree on one tonight which is nice.Either way as long as we don't get skunked it's all good.We need to talk this week.Get ready for some F.B.I'll give ya a shout at the end of the week for shure.GL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 7:35 pm

yeah thats cool mang, id actually like to get some NFL thinking in my head, i have , and keep recording, the Giants and Jets pre season weekly camp shows, so im hearing everything NYJ and NYG, the norm for me obviously, so its helping since they discuss what other teams are doing as well as theyre own obviously, and i just got my schedule and calendars and books from BetUS and all the stuff we all start getting hit with as the time of year approaches, so hey im in mang, you know how to find me, bust it out anytime during games, because if you know that a Game is on the tube somewhere? Im probably either close to it, or watchin it or on it, or something so feel free to call before or during Games starting, always a good time to catch me sitting online/ or call me, so yeah cool, get on it boy!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 7:48 pm

Will do mang.Tough week and a half in MLB so haven't felt like talking much.I'd like to get shit down in F.B. like Friday night or earleir Sat. morning.I have a feeling this is going to be a HUGE year.Like you said we need to be on the same page,bring our best and hopefully pound the books hard.There is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't own this shit this year. BigCash BigCash BigCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 7:51 pm

No Doubt mang, Takin our chunk outta Vegas' Ass!! Put em Up Mang
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 10:29 pm

NY Mets / Fla Marlins ~ Over 9 = Bingo!

Seattle M's / TexasRangers ~ Under 10 = Ooops!

TexasRangers ~ ML -115 = Ooops!

Chic Sox / Twinkies ~ Under 8.5 = Bingo!

Col Rockies / Pitt Buccs ~ Over 9.5 = Bingo!

Sir Seymour of Salami ~ Over ~ -125.5 = Bingo!

And i did grab both the Cleve under and the TB Unders, both in my book and at the tracker site, so its still just Total city for me right now! amazing mang!

And if i dont learn to leave Texas alone? lol Ahh well, totals went 3 - 1, and Salami said BAM!! Good stuff! Whats that 12 - 1 and a Salami Hit to boot (Obviously a Totals Prop) ~~~ Madness!!

Last edited by Ej on July 28th 2008, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 10:49 pm

That Tampa under was gold, but Shields couldn't come through for me, incredible really as AJ manage to get out of juiced bases. Orioles got the over themselves and i'm waiting on the Dodgers under now.

By the way, were you get those Salamis from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 28th 2008, 11:53 pm

I thought most books carry the Grand Salami mang, although one of mine doesnt, the other 3 i use have it listed every day, Oddsmaker.com is my main one, we have a Banner here from them, i love that account, really has the sickest Futbol lines ive seen, when i see people posting -120 on a play at their book and i have +105 on the same play? and it seems their Sides Odds in Serie A are almost normally +150 for both teams on a given day, short of the Roma - Inter - Juve Type lines we see that get big, but Games there are great for lines!

But yeah Oddsmaker has all the props i could want and/or would atleast look at to make me hit one here and there when we know someones getting JAcked up! or other things can happen, whateva, but we love our Salami, Better find one soon dude, because NHL salami at one point was a Daily event, we used to even have POLLS and votes with opinions every day, up to 5 people throwing their opinion on Salami Goals !

Love the Salami, Seymour is fun to chase!!! LoL
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2008, 12:00 am

I think Pinnacle have it, so i may go with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej July 29th 2008, 12:03 am

yes i believe they do! we dont get to use them here anymore, but i do recall them carrying it
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content