ThinkDog Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2024 Copa America Futures Betting
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2024, 8:13 pm by Ej

» 18 - 8 - 1 L27 ; 10 - 2 - 1 L13 WTA
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 9:50 pm by Ej

» NCAAF Week 3
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 2:24 pm by Ej

» WTA San Diego 9.15
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2023, 11:13 am by Ej

» 9.14 MLB
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:51 am by Ej

» 9.14 Furry Ballz
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:06 am by Ej

» 9.13 Furry Ballz
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:01 am by Ej

» 9.13 MLB SGP
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2023, 5:19 pm by Ej

» BettingExpert Freelance Articles
6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2023, 1:00 pm by Ej

They came, they saw
Free counters!
PayPal Safely
Tip Jar Donations
Thank You Gestures

6.26 - 6.29 Knockout

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 Empty Re: 6.26 - 6.29 Knockout

Post by Guest June 26th 2010, 10:54 pm

Ej wrote:ugh, i cant believe i just did a search on wtf Paul is

Seriously, an Octopus that picks sports by putting flags in a box?

AND PEOPLE LISTEN?

THATS ALL I HAD TO DO THIS WHOLE TIME WAS BE AN OCTOPUS TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO ME?!?!

Man, ok i really have got to start a area here labeled "IVE SEEN IT ALL"

Because i cant even believe im commenting about it, much less watching people HERE talk about an octopus to help predict games

Wow, well i guess theres no need to post what i think, since the octopus seems to have it down, Rediculous, Good luck with that!!

Your a funny guy, lighten mate. Don't take everything so seriously. 6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 423584

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 26th 2010, 10:58 pm

Oh i understand that its just a ploy by people to get attention, but man, an octopus named Paul who predicts German Futbol but is from England?

Havent we seen this before? Horses picking Tennis, Hippos picking baseball, Monkeys picking Bananas.........

I just cant even believe the shit people do sometimes, all im saying, and i mean Damn, Now we can say.....

Its so easy..... An Octopus can do it!?!?! LOL

Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Number of posts : 6672

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2010, 11:02 pm

Yeah, i thought that was kinda funny, it was born in England lol.

Ej wrote:

I just cant even believe the shit people do sometimes, all im saying, and i mean Damn, Now we can say.....

That is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 26th 2010, 11:03 pm

All this did for me?

Was BEG TO SEE England win this match now, Because Obviously, lunatics follow what PAUL is doing, and some guy probably laid 3,000 after he read about some Octopus in Germany LoL

GOOOO ENGLAND!!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Current Locale : Poughkeepsie, NY
Born : Larchmont, NY
Thinkdog Affiliation : Founder of T.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 3:14 am

I still wait for the announcement if Schweinsteiger will play. He is one of the key players and would be a huge loss for Germany.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 9:23 am

I'm definitely tailing Paul today. He is 3-0 so far and it looks like he just picks the right side everytime.

Germany to advance +116

Just kidding. But I think Germany showed the way better performances so far. Even with a man down, they showed some great fighting spirit and this is the thing I missed from England. They are not a team, just a bunch of highly-paid players.
Before the tournament I really thought England has the chance to get something here but they disappointed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 9:31 am

squeeze wrote:

Before the tournament I really thought England has the chance to get something here but they disappointed again.

My thoughts exactly, tailing on the Germans as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 27th 2010, 10:52 am

Well i guess Paul found a way to pay off the Refs....

Um the Clearest Goal ive seen in years that didnt count, i mean COME ON!! That ball was a good Yard behind the line, its not like it was SOOO CLOSE, it was so far beyond it, But i hit my bet!!

Will both teams Score?

You BET YOUR ASS THEY WILL!!

Thanks Mang
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 11:00 am

Wembley 2010

Our revenge... 6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 316944

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 27th 2010, 11:30 am

And thats 2 - 0 today with only one game to use

World Cup 2010 - Day Specials Games played 27th June
Pick How many goals will be scored?
Over 4,5 = Bingo!

Cash MONEY!!

Wont get much easier than that!! Now when you talk about easy?

THATS EASY!! Nice job
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 11:56 am

And that makes it 4-0 for Paul 6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 423584

6.26 - 6.29 Knockout - Page 2 Paul-The-Psychic-Octopus-062510L

Great guy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 27th 2010, 12:07 pm

Um Ok, Sure!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 1:25 pm

Argentina -1 for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 27th 2010, 3:48 pm

Argentina - Mexico
Pick How many goals will be scored?
Over 2,5 = Bingo!

Like i said, Thats how you spell, EASY!!

Octopus 4 - 0 over 2 weeks with ONE team

Ej 3 - 0 in ONE DAY, AGAIN!!

And if someone comes here and mentions one more word about this Octopus thing? Ill kick your ass out of here,

You guys do realize the Octopus doesnt even know the question at hand, much less what a Flag means, much less how to climb in and out of boxes, Thats enough!!

If you cant pick sports on your own? DONT BOTHER ME WITH PAUL!!

All im saying!! Period!!

So when Germany plays again? go to BA and post about your octopus picking sports with the other idiots who cant pick sports!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 4:51 pm

Okay, convinced

Ej >>>>> Stupid flag-picking animal

Great day for us mang, 2-0 for me. Didn't tail you because I had my own bets on those games and I don't like to have two different bets on one game. Most of the time, I go 1-1 then.

You think the Over-Party continues tommorow? Odds are great for both games and I don't expect that much defense in the games

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 27th 2010, 7:50 pm

Nah man, im not saying i can beat an octopus or im better than it lol

Thats a given, i just think that its the stupidest thing ive ever heard of to see people even discussing that process, we dont know if they are putting a certain scent, or a look or something that invites an animal towards a box, Or any thing about that crap, i dont think its fun, or funny, or whatever, Fucking Octopus come on!!

Its a ploy by someone who is dying for attention by even putting this out there for anyone , much less hello? OCTOPUS?!?! My God man, i just dont want to even know about it, if you guys care enough to follow a sports picking Octopus? Take it to a site where the people ARENT SMARTER THAN SEA URCHINS!!! Which is why i thought BA would be perfect!! LOL

Anyway, so i guess im a realist, and reality is, its a joke!! And im sure, atleast i hope, you guys are just having fun with it, which ill give ya credit for, but my god, I could give two shits about it, and i think we do just fine without Squid or Jellyfish or Octopi !! LOLOL
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 27th 2010, 7:59 pm

Ok Back to the pitch....

And reality lol

Man i told Jig when this stage started as you see a few posts ago, this is exactly what that means

KNOCKED OUT!!!!

If you cant score now? GO HOME, because i really dont expect too many 0 - 0 Games or 1 - 0 like we saw alot of early, guys are getting used to the fields, the ball, and the Refs that are here now are Much more In Tune with the reality of the situation, Diving isnt being tolerated, And NOW even more so, the Refs are doing their best to not be the stories, which obviously still came to a head yesterday, ugly calls but you know what i mean i think, theyre the more experienced officials that will be on the pitch now

That said, Goals are indeed what people are traveling 5,000 Miles + to see, no one came here at this point of the event to watch teams back 10 guys in the box, and obviously we have a little more talent than we did with all the African teams that had no right to be here, France Stinks, Italy Stinks, i mean there were no goals early?
BECAUSE THOSE TEAMS THAT STINK ARENT HERE NOW!!

Ill be going over my board in a few hours after the Yanks game, so ill post again tonight about where ill be looking, SO check back in later, and comment again if you like about what your overall ideas are, and ill both reply, and comment on my own thoughts, so sneak back in later somehow, i know its late there for you now, but ill assume youll be up before game 1 tomorrow, and you know to check the PC too, so lets do this the REAL WAY!! LOL Fuckin Sea products, the only thing that thing is good for, is food!! LOL
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 8:17 pm

I'm in the mood for some pickled Octopus. England are just horrible. 4-1??? lol thats just nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2010, 8:48 pm

And two mistakes again by the refs, the England goal and the 1st Tevez goal. I mean come on, what is the linesmen doing? And again, Tevez was way offside. I tell you, the refs are terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 28th 2010, 2:40 am

Yeah, thatll change, the Referees will be getting a LONG TALKING to pregame, that you can count on!

I dont understand 2 things...

1) Why Fifa is so against Video to help with stuff theyre missing, clearly!

and 2) Man, why arent there 4 lines men? How can one guy on a whole side of the pitch, see whats going on 60 yards downfield, when hes only thinking about Offsides and putting up a flag on his own end?

There should be 4 lines men, 2 on each side, One for the Defensive end and offsides etc and one on the offensive end, asking why isnt there one downfield to help with Balls that go out, stuff in the box, etc, there could be alot more help if there were either 4 linesmen, because i think that Alternate Ref? DOES NOTHING but listen to chatter on a headset, no point for him at all IMO

Anyway, who cares, they certainly arent listening to me lol

Ok, well this is tough TBH

Goals in the Brazil Chile Match? Really? i mean if Chile thinks theyre going to win a 3 - 2 Game with Cesar in net? Good luck man, they have GOT TO BE THINKING 0 - 0 and make a late attempt to score, and we know, clearly the Linesetters are all over Brazil, in every way, on every bet we could make, and KAKA?

KAKA is HORRIBLE!! Did anyone see his match before Portugal when he got the 2nd yellow? EVERY TOUCH HE MADE was a turnover or something that resulted in garbage touches, i think hes NO WHERE NEAR the top 15 in the world, much less all the hype thatsurrounds him, And you damn well know SOMEONE on this earth is saying KAKA IS BACK, THEY CANT LOSE NOW?!?!

Fuck you man, im not impressed in the least with him at all, so what does him back really do? I think NADA!! so him being back doesnt make me think thatll help them one bit, ofcourse the day after i bashed Villa for being a Schlep? there he went and scored 8 goals LOL

SO ofcourse so will Ricardo lol

But really, brazil isnt scaring Anyone IMO, and Chile better have left something in the tank to expect to move on, and they damn well better shore up that back line, but Vegas is pointing everything to a 1 - 0 HT score , see this is why i love the PC, because i know it so well and all those props and lines really help me feel things and read into things with ease, thats really why i like it, i can see the board better

I think at this point, anyone can score a goal, as 1 - 1 is not out of the question for any match IMO, and Brazil hasnt shown theyre the Defensive powerhouse, and Chile can score too, theyve scored in every game, and we know why Brazil Portugal was 0 - 0, Thats all Portugal wanted to see, and Brazil let it happen, it had nothing to do with Kaka Out or anything but Portugal needed a point, got it and here we are

And vegas has been giving away the "Both teams to score" prop all week, and its +105 again here, and i see 1 - 1 and maybe even some added time, but im not touching the Draw, risky and i dont take risks too lightly, so IMO, itll be 0 - 0 HT and ill be shitting, and then the 2nd H will open up and theyll both score somehow, dont ask me how, im not that good LoL But im good enough to expect them both to score and make it interesting atleast, so ill go with Both teams to score @ +105, because at this point? Like i said, SCORE or be knocked out is what i feel about this point of the dance!!

Brazil - Chile
Pick Will both teams score in the match?
Yes @ 2.05

Now the other match? GOALS? Where? Im not seeing anything there, the Dutch cant score, im sorry, call me crazy but i dont see this team as a scoring threat in the least, im not even listening to anything else, and even vegas is saying it, look at the under 1.5 1st Half line? 1.3? Um, Hello, thats juice man, this game is a 1 - 0 Game waiting to happen IMO because we know the Slovakians arent scoring a goal at all, its 1 - 0 here and 1 - 1 or 2 - 1 with the other match and i have NO CLUE how 4.5 is sitting there at -105 and not being taken, because ill play it all day, i dont see more than 4 and i hope it stays under today, so thats going in with the only play i see with odds that are more then welcoming

Netherlands - Slovakia
Will any team win by exactly one goal difference?
Yes @ 2.55

1 - 0 Holland, and 2 - 1 in the other match i guess can happen, so ill throw in

World Cup 2010 - Day Specials Games played 28th June
Pick How many goals will be scored? (Salami)
Under 4.5 @ 1.95

as risky as it sounds and as close as that is, i think itll be a low scoring day today somehow, as i dont see one ounce of the offensive talent that we have seen the last couple of days, and everything in the Dutch match points to an under, so i think it will be, and itll be a one goal game, so if the Dutch win 2 - 0? Well fuck me running! LoL

All i can do is hope i can continue to outpick sea animals!! LOL

G.Fortune Mangs!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2010, 3:01 am

I agree with the the Daily Special. If any game is going to screw it up, you'd have to say it would be the Chile/Brazil game. The Dutch just know how to hang on in a 1-0 game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2010, 8:04 am

I got Daily Special at 5, so taking that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 28th 2010, 11:55 am

Ej wrote:

Netherlands - Slovakia
Will any team win by exactly one goal difference?
Yes @ 2.55
= Bingo!

A Little too much madness to end the match, but i guess cashing a +155 is ok in the end
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content