ThinkDog Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2024 Copa America Futures Betting
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2024, 8:13 pm by Ej

» 18 - 8 - 1 L27 ; 10 - 2 - 1 L13 WTA
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 9:50 pm by Ej

» NCAAF Week 3
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 2:24 pm by Ej

» WTA San Diego 9.15
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2023, 11:13 am by Ej

» 9.14 MLB
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:51 am by Ej

» 9.14 Furry Ballz
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:06 am by Ej

» 9.13 Furry Ballz
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 11:01 am by Ej

» 9.13 MLB SGP
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2023, 5:19 pm by Ej

» BettingExpert Freelance Articles
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2023, 1:00 pm by Ej

They came, they saw
Free counters!
PayPal Safely
Tip Jar Donations
Thank You Gestures

June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 1:09 am

Netherlands Over is another lean i have had thought about. Japan actually are defensively shit and own goals are no strangers to them. Plus the Dutch had a lot of chances against Denmark which they did not take. I see 2-1, maybe 3-0.

Back to top Go down

June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 1:21 am

Wow and Vegas sure has their head up the Netherlands ass huh? NO SHOT? Japan is horrible, cant win, have no right to even be playing them? I mean Seriously?!?!?!?

I know when I Posted those early lines above? Japans +1 was about even but look at it now? +165 for +1 now? UM WHAT?!?!

And WTF is Denmark even doing here? Cant score, didnt score at all with the friendlies leading into the Dance, and THEY STILL CANT SCORE, So How the hell is Cameroons +1 1.60? I know its high juice but DENMARK WINNING BY 2? HI!! IMAGINE!!!

Thats combo material if you ask me, because something can go with 1.60 and +1 on Cameroon, Something, somehwere, if baseball to be added to it if you have a site that will let you mix sports in parlays, as mine does, so hmm, Maybe ill see what MLB line thats in the -125 range to put it with to make Combo City worth visiting?!?! Tough call, we know we hate 1.50 and/or -200 and it would never happen alone, but you guys know me man, ill toss it with something to get a 2.3 despite needing two things to happen to cash it, and im allready getting tired, ive been crashing earlier to get up earlier as ive said, i mean i love getting up at 7, LoL

Hey its Fucking World Cup man, id adjust my schedule if they were on the fuckin moon lol

SO i dont know, at Goaltoday i have Ghana 3 Way, Japan +1.25 and Cameroon on the AHandicap 0:0 so a draw would be a push, because that can easily be 0 - 0 or 1 - 1 IMO, so having Cameroon +1 in a combo for live action sounds feasible, i dont mind whatever the line is in a combo, itll be + money when i play it, obviously again knowing we dont go anywhere near or above -200 with anything, even a combo really but we know i do it and have no qualms about it if the price is good with something else, So it makes it worth it i guess, lemme see what i can do with this! Ive got to be able to find a way to do this.

Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Number of posts : 6672

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 1:31 am

Ej wrote:

And WTF is Denmark even doing here? Cant score, didnt score at all with the friendlies leading into the Dance, and THEY STILL CANT SCORE, So How the hell is Cameroons +1 1.60? I know its high juice but DENMARK WINNING BY 2? HI!! IMAGINE!!!

Where are you getting Cameroon +1 @ 1.60 from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 1:38 am

Bwin
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Current Locale : Poughkeepsie, NY
Born : Larchmont, NY
Thinkdog Affiliation : Founder of T.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 1:48 am

1.50 now, plus ties lose also. If i'm not mistaken, thats a European Handycap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 1:55 am

Negative man, a 1 goal game is push city, been down that road, but obviously looking for a result of any kind
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 2:05 am

Ej wrote:Negative man, a 1 goal game is push city, been down that road, but obviously looking for a result of any kind

So its not a European Handycap? Either way, i'm considering that and the Yankees in a parlay, what ya think about the Yankees on Saturday? Pelfrey due to lose imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 2:19 am

Oh i dont know about that, We stink right now dude, i wouldnt play us for anything right now

But i do like this attempt

Multi bet (Combo City)

Cameroon - Denmark
Handicap +1:0
Pick: Cameroon 1.50

Chicago White Sox - Washington Nationals
Totals
Pick: Over 9 1.91

2.87 Total odds

40 EUR Stake per bet

114.60 EUR
Possible winnings

Thats quite a dishout, i think ill have to do it, because those two cant pitch, and the other pitch wont see 2 goals + so let that end 1 - 1 and be good to go!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 2:27 am

How will you get the funds out of a European book? I'm surprised they haven't confiscated the funds knowing you are from the USA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 9:41 am

ive been saying it for 2 years man, no idea, i have no clue how ill ever get it out and i still dont know why they let me use it, dont care!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 9:43 am

Ej wrote:Wow and Vegas sure has their head up the Netherlands ass huh? NO SHOT? Japan is horrible, cant win, have no right to even be playing them? I mean Seriously?!?!?!?

Japan +1.25 Bingo!

Vegas is hysterical, The Dutch are too much!?! Please!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 9:45 am

Parlayed Yankees Under 9 and Cameroon +1

gl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 9:54 am

Oh, what am i talking about, Richard, my Affiliate guy, has me located in Canada on my profile, he hooked me up with that and has been pretty cool with me, i forgot all about that, i just looked in my profile and it says Montreal LoL SO i still dont know how id pull it out, atleast until i either move to Canada or they change these outrageous laws, neither of which are close to happening, but yeah they have me in Canada as far as the Bwin thing goes, i forgot!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 10:39 am

And your game is Definitely not Boring, and you know he deserved Red man, Hand ball in the box, he may have tried to bring it closer to his body, but it was too late and he DID deserve Red, so please dont cry here! LoL

Anyway, the good thing for you is? Ghanas coach and Team are to stupid to realize theyre up a man, theyre playing like its 11 v 11 so maybe someone can speak theyre language and explain theyre up a man at half when they go in 1 - 1 im sure, too stupid of a team, seriously it looks like they dont even realize it!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 11:57 am

Ok, ill take that back.........

BORING?

Wow it was the 2nd H that takes that cake!!

How the fuck on gods green earth can you be up a man for 65 Mins, and go a half hour WITHOUT ONE FUCKING SHOT ON GOAL?

NOT ONE SHOT? In 30 Mins of 11 v 10? Much less 65 Minutes of 11 v 10, i mean DONT GIVE GHANA A PEN KICK? THEY SUCK!!! They cant score up a man for that long, and havent scored a real goal yet? I cant even believe i just sat thru that

This belongs in the other thread i made about THE WORST WC EVER!!!

What a farce of a match that was, i cant believe i was actually rooting for Aussies to score because of Ghanas ineptitude, THEYRE Horrible, period!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2010, 2:07 pm

Have Danish Dynamite +0 for -108

Great price imo. Cameroon was soo weak in their first match and I don't think they can harm the tight danish defense. Looks like a 1-0 for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 19th 2010, 7:22 pm

Ahh man see, what i like the most about the PCentre? Is seeing the board and all the props and lines on everything, im so used to that format that its almost a tool for me now to see lines and read into things

And the one thing i saw at Even money i might not be able to resist tomorrow is +2 on N Zealand man, +100 ? To not lose by 3 to Italy? Italy cant score, no way they win better than 3 - 1, even if they fuckin win man, i know the Kiwis are weak, and no one expects them to show up and Italys Team MUST do this and that?!?! Ok im sorry but +2 at even money is OTB!!

N Zealand +2 +100

And HELLO?!?!?!

-1 For the Brazilians is +185? So they win in anyway and im atleast pushed or paid? Fuck you!! Why would they let Portugal stand in their way of just wrapping up this stage Now and moving on after 2 games and leaving nothing to chance?

Sorry thats too good to not risk!!

Brazil -1 +185
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2010, 7:12 am

New Zealand will probably pack 10 men behind the ball here, so +2 seems a logical bet.

NZ +2 -115

Slovakia +0.5 -118

Under 2 +104

Unsure of what to take in the Brazil match. Think Coast are a threat to Brazil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2010, 7:19 am

NZ +2 for -115??? Wow...Pinny has it for -180

Or is it european hc?

Anyway, I'm on the opposite in the Paraguay game. Way more quality on their side and I think they are able to beat Slovakia's defense. Will be a hard nut to crack but +115 is alright here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2010, 9:35 am

squeeze wrote:NZ +2 for -115??? Wow...Pinny has it for -180

Or is it european hc?

Anyway, I'm on the opposite in the Paraguay game. Way more quality on their side and I think they are able to beat Slovakia's defense. Will be a hard nut to crack but +115 is alright here
June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 125457

Next one:

June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 Italy + June 17 - 25 ~ 2nd Matches of Cup - Page 2 Brazil

Italy sucked in their first game but we have to consider that they faced a tough opponent. This time they face the Kiwis and they have to win this game. They always play crappy futbol imo and haven't got that much weapons in offense but I think Italians are clever enough to win this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2010, 11:52 am

Wow, Italy is even worse than I thought. The sad thing is that a draw for them against Slovakia will be enough to advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ej June 20th 2010, 11:59 am

Ej wrote:and no one expects them to show up and Italys Team MUST do this and that?!?! Ok im sorry but +2 at even money is OTB!!

N Zealand +2 +100 Bingo!

Well come on dude, look at this team, and compare it to 06

No Pirlo
No Gattuso
No Grosso
No Del Piero
No Toni
No Totti
No Buffon

I MEAN IAQUINTA AND DINATALE are your GO TO GUYS?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!

Teams sucks and we know why, Never in doubt, NOT EVEN CLOSE to winning much less covering something, and they Need to STOP WITH THE WORLD CHAMPIONS, Again, just like Spain

ALL THE ANNOUNCERS DO

Euro Champions (Spain)
World Champions (Italy)

????????????????????????

OLD NEWS!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!
Ej
Ej
Rainmaker
Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2010, 12:04 pm

Yeah but Spain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Italy

Look at Spain's team. They had their problems with Switzerland's defense but they will punish Honduras and beat Chile. As long as they face teams who want to play futbol and not play 11-guy-defense, they are superior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next